Interface POD UX2 (ENTREGA 3-5 DIAS HABILES)
THE ULTIMATE HOME STUDIO FOR GUITARISTS
Everything you need to record great guitar tracks.
The POD Studio™ UX2 is a rock-solid audio interface that provides exceptional home studio recording in an easy-to-use package. Extremely quiet guitar inputs and high-quality mic preamps ensure that your tracks will sound amazing. Comprehensive inputs and outputs provide flexibility for hooking up all your favorite gear. And did we mention it’s incredibly easy to use? POD Studio UX2 is a complete recording package that makes it possible to create professional-level recordings, right at home.
INCLUDES POD FARM 2.5 AND CUBASE LE
A complete home recording setup.
With POD Studio UX2, you can create incredible recordings—from the first idea to the final mix. POD Studio UX2 comes standard with the POD Farm® 2.5 plug-in suite and Cubase LE recording software, giving you a powerful collection of recording tools. Access a world-renowned collection of amps, cabs and effects with POD Farm 2.5. Turn your computer into an intuitive recording studio with Cubase LE. It’s a complete package that gives you everything you need to capture your inspiration and great studio quality recordings.
A COMPLETE COLLECTION OF INS AND OUTS
Designed for total versatility.
The POD Studio UX2 boasts a comprehensive collection of inputs and outputs, so you can connect the gear you need. Two 1/4-inch guitar inputs provide low noise and excellent dynamic range for recording guitar direct. Two balanced XLR inputs with high-quality mic preamps, phantom power, and trim knobs allow you to connect mics and capture great sounding vocals and more. Finally, a dedicated headphone output and a pair of assignable VU meters deliver a truly professional recording experience.
- Lowest noise—Record with 12dB more dynamic range than similar interfaces
- ToneDirect monitoring—Exclusive Line 6 ToneDirect monitoring makes latency is a thing of the past
- Authentic touch response and feel—Record using high quality amp and effect modeling without sacrificing tone or feel
- Studio-quality recording—44.1/48 kHz 16-/24-bit recording (88.2/96 kHz with sample-rate conversion)
- Fix it in the mix—Record a dry signal while monitoring a fully processed POD® tone—don’t commit to a tone until you’re ready
- Power and portability—UX2 is portable, durable, and ideal for use with Ableton® Live, GarageBand®, Pro Tools®, Logic® and many other recording platforms